Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ana's 4 Year Pictures

We celebrated Ana's birthday on June 19th. A special day for our family for two reasons - 1) our little Ana turned 4 years old and we are thankful each and everyday that God chose our family for her to bless and 2) June 19th was my Dad's birthday. Dad has been gone now for 6 years and we miss him a bunch, but giving Ana his birthday has given us an opportunity to honor him & to celebrate his life through his Granddaughter. It was a very special day celebrating both of their lives!!
I will include pictures from Ana's party soon, but here are just a few of the beautiful pictures my friend Andrea took of Ana. Andrea has a passion for photography and I just know God is going to do BIG things with her gift! Thanks Andrea for capturing Ana's beauty both inside & out!!




2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful. Your friend took amazing pictures of her. Happy Birthday Ana! I'm glad you had a great day and were able to celebrate both Ana and your dad's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Great pictures. Tell her "Happy Birthday" from me.

    ReplyDelete