Tuesday, March 17, 2009

10 Days & Counting

Well, I can't tell if I'm making any progress or not. Ana's room is FULL of donations of clothing, diapers, bottles, etc. from our wonderful friends!! The children from the orphanage are going to benefit greatly!! I am waiting until Monday to start packing it all up, to see if any other donations come in. I've got Ana's bag packed!! I think I'll work on getting my stuff together tomorrow. Kyle's on his own!! But you know those men - he'll pack his 5 things and call it good!

I just know this week and next are going to fly by! And I KNOW that next Friday I'm going to be a basket-case, running around like a crazy woman!! Crazier I should say huh?

More later...

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog and am so excited that you get to meet your precious Ana soon. We traveled to Ethiopia last summer to pick up our baby girl. I understand your emotions, it is such a whirlwind. Take a deep breath and take it all in. This is such a journey of a lifetime!
    Can't wait to see more pictures of Ana. She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete