Thursday, March 5, 2009

WE PASSSED!! WE PASSED!! WE PASSED!!

If you didn't already hear...we passed court today!!! Our emotions are flying high!! Praise God!! Oh my gosh I don't even know what to write...we are working with a travel agent to see what our options are for flights. We are looking at traveling March 20th...possibly. Will know more in a few days. So much to do...so much to think about...and feel unbelievably blessed!! Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts and support!!
I will write more later as I have to go pick up Tina from preschool. Would be really bad if I forgot her there...which could happen as my mind is racing!!
Ok, gotta go!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What an example of love and patience you have been. We are so thrilled for you and can't wait to meet her! I am so excited for you, I think I'll go find the tallest snow bank and shout out PRAISE GOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are THRILLED that Ana FINALLY gets to come home! We can't wait to meet here and hear all about life in Ethiopia. Hopefully you will see our little ones while you are there!

    ReplyDelete