Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ready, Set, Go!

We are making plans to leave Fargo the evening of March 27th to head to a far away place called Addis Ababa, Ethiopia!! We are so ready to have Ana home with us, but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with planning and packing and stressing that I'm going to forget something important. Like a document we need for our embassy appointment or something that will cause us problems in bringing Ana home. But I have two wonderful friends that have traveled recently to bring their beautiful children home and they are emailing me lists and giving advice. So greatful!!
I picked up the last of our meds that we either need to take ahead of time or have along for those "just in case" instances - like the diarrhea medication. Oh boy, like I don't have enough to worry about!!
We will be home April 3rd - my birthday!! And I couldn't ask for a better birthday gift!! This years birthday is going to be very memorable that's for sure!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! I am so excited that you have your travel date. I wish I could come with you. I miss ET so much!

    ReplyDelete