Thursday, March 5, 2009

Introductions















Now that we've passed court and Ana is 100% OURS, I can put her picture out here!!

This is little Miss Ana!! This is one of the very first pictures we received of her via email on September 18th. I began to cry the moment I looked at those dark brown eyes and wonderful smile. I knew she was meant to be in our family. God had chosen her just for us!!

We have been told by all who have met her that Ana is very loving. She laughs and giggles often and is very ticklish. She loves jewelry and purses and the baby dolls that we sent her.

I can't wait to pick her up and hug her!! I will probably spend the entire time on the plane ride home just staring at her!!

Still don't know when we can travel. Have been told they are making some changes in how the embassy dates are scheduled. Have no idea what that means right now. Will keep everyone posted.


2 comments:

  1. Have said it before, but will say it again! GORGEOUS!! She is simply stunning! Congrats again!
    Oh, and I don't think I could have hit refresh again, and not worn out the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! We are so happy for you!!!!! Ana will be home very soon and the wait will be all worth it. Can't wait to hear about your trip and to meet Ana. God Bless you all!

    ReplyDelete